Friday, May 30, 2008

A little exercise never hurt anybody....did it?

by teresa

I decided to walk to Nick's school yesterday to pick him up at the end of the day. I was full of energy and pep and ready to power walk all the way there.
Ben came too and I realized he walks waaay faster than me. I kept having to tell him to slow down. It might have had something to do with the flip flops I was wearing. Not a good idea on a walk. Maybe that's why I only got two blocks before I detoured to my sisters and borrowed her minivan to pick up Nick.

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. ~Ellen DeGeneres

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time wear your tennis shoes and you'll make it the whole way there. Cinnamon buns sound good. It would be nice if we could have both.

Anonymous said...

I suppose you could have both if you were willing to work hard enough. Nah ... I'd rather have buns of cinnamon.