Friday, May 09, 2008

by teresa

Friday again?
I can't believe it.
Our soccer party is tomorrow (I can't believe the season is over).
By the way, we lost our tournament game.
So sad.
Oh....and Ben got slapped in the face by some bratty kid during the "tunnel" when both teams are supposed to be good-gaming each other.
Nice huh?
Anyway...back to the party.
For me soccer party = slide show.
I have done so many now that it has become less of a chore.
As a matter of fact...a friend's mom(who has seen my Upward video) has asked me about doing a slide show for their 50th anniversary.
Pretty cool.
Today (as soon as I can clear everyone out of MY house) I am going to do a power clean. Top to bottom. Day to day upkeep has been slack seeing as soccer and PTA has taken us out of the house everyday this week. Then I must head to Sam's to pick up the cake for the party and run across town to purchase a gift card for the coaches gift.
So what is everyone doing for mother's day?
We have gone out so much lately that I would prefer to come home after church and relax.
Maybe the sons and hubby's (Nick, George and Chris) can grill some kabobs or something if the weather is nice.
That way the kids can play in the yard (instead of terrorize Innocent restaurant goers) while we sit and relax.

5 comments:

Watkins said...

Jamie and I are going to a Mother's Day breakfast at church. Then I hope to relax in the pool!
James won't be here until Monday so he'll have to cook for me later.

Zephra said...

I need to do the deep cleaning thing. My house is a wreak.

Zephra said...

wreck too...

Anonymous said...

Forget the Mother's Day breakfast or dinner. . . What's for dessert???

Anonymous said...

i would love to cookout for you mommy