Friday, May 23, 2008

by teresa


We had fun last night attending the church softball game.
You see most of these guys on Sunday morning in their dockers and dress shirts, so when they are running around in those tight baseball pants you just can't help but giggle.
It made it even more fun that we were actually good. It's so much more fun to win...don't you agree?
I did get scolded by the umpire near the end of the game for using flash photography.
Huh?
No flash photography outside?
It wasn't even dark out.
He gave a minute long lecture to our bleacher (which I couldn't hear from my chair) about the danger of flashing in the eyes of the players.
I wasn't even shooting toward the front of anyone.
I almost snapped one at him in the middle of the "talking to" but Lauren gave me a pleading look no to embarrass her.
I'm such a trouble maker.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD HAVE taken his picture. He was being ridiculous.