Saturday, August 23, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa


Is that line judge wearing a batman tshirt?

His stuff touched my mesh.

What's up with the thin toilet paper? I nearly scratched my colon.

All the kids are gone. Let's sneak and go out to eat.

Did you guys go to a buffet? Dad said I'm not allowed to tell you.

Man, I wish I could pause that!

Every time I see someone doing a leprechaun dance it makes me say," my ears are burning!"

I only crack my knuckles on accident when I run into a door.

What would you do if there were Lego skateboards?

It is going to be a stipulation that they never say intercourse in my presence again.

September 29th is National Dummy Day.

Whoa! Bikini girls!

If I looked like that I would move somewhere where it is legal to walk around naked.

We need to get them a wedding cake.

That usually means you're going to get frisky.

What is up with all the roast beef?

Here, smell my feet and see if they stink. No! I'm eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see my comment made it to your list.