Wednesday, August 13, 2008

cease fire!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I find one more of these nerf darts behind the couch, under the fridge, in my bed, stuck in the dryer lint trap or any other place other than the bag they are supposed to be stored in I am going to flip out!

While I'm on the subject I would also like the request that Ben remove all his matchbox cars and legos from anywhere my little tootsies might step on them. Ouch.

And Lauren, your just as bad. Please remove all the fast food paraphernalia from your car, so when I move it or have to run up the street I don't get out with honey mustard stains on my white capris.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the book of lasts. You never know when it will be the last time Nick shoots darts all over or Ben leaves his matchbox cars or legos on the floor or Lauren leaves honey mustard where you will accidently sit on it. Treasure these things (well not the honey mustard stains).

Anonymous said...

Wow ... Karen you make a very good point. What would we do without your wisdom and compassion ?? Thank you for keeping us straight. However, I hate stepping on stuff that hurts my tootsies ... especially when it happens when George is sleeping (and I have to stiffle a screech). And honey mustard stains on white capris? That's dangerous territory.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I can't stand those nerf darts! My brother, of course, gives them the gun every year for Christmas. They get bigger and bigger! UGH!