Thursday, December 04, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week.

by teresa


If there was booty shakin' in the Olympics...Beyonce would get gold, silver and bronze.

Who set the dvr to record the Victoria Secret fashion show?

Nothing makes you want to snuggle more than finding a booger on your pillow.

I'm not getting him a hamster! The last one we had ended up a skeleton in the attic.

What's the good in your kid working at Olive Garden if she can't even bring home any breadsticks?

She makes me crazy! we're moving.

Wow, you called me by my name. You never do that.

My butt hurts...it hurts real bad.

Dad....can I borrow your drivers license?

You are cooking so may casseroles lately (and it is showing on everyone) so I'm going to start calling them fatasseroles.

You heathen!

Barrack Obama is not the devil!

Mom, please don't read aloud to me, it makes my head hurt.

Sit down now! I am going to read three chapters and you are going to like it!!

1 comment:

Dysd Housewife said...

"Who set the dvr to record the Victoria Secret fashion show?"
OH MY GAWD. I just shot pepsi OUT of my nose. I seriously laughed that hard.