Friday, December 19, 2008

wanna hear something scary?

by teresa

Yesterday I took the key out of the deadbolt to the backdoor.
The kids (Katy's kids)had a friend over out back and I didn't want the dog to be let out(the dog hates this kid).
I had no pockets, so I slid the key quickly into my bra.
Yeh...I know. Tacky...but necessary.
I ran out the door to get Nick from school.
When I came back the kid was gone and the dog was whining to get out.
I reached in my shirt...and couldn't find the key.
????
It took me ten minutes of patting myself down and then finally going to the bathroom and taking off my shirt and bra.
The key fell to the floor....it's previous whereabouts are still a mystery to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story CRACKS me up
Chris

Gidget said...

You're so witty honey.

Sterling Dawn said...

your boob ate the key. then spit it out again.

Anonymous said...

Your secret hiding place is even a secret to you.

Anonymous said...

Only Victoria knows where it was!

Jackie Barham said...

I know someone who carries her cell phone there.

Dysd Housewife said...

I too, carry my cell there. I have had some very funny looks at my "lumpiness" - let me tell you.