Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I love you Miss Hannigan!

by teresa

My niece Kaden has come to a wonderful part in a little girls life.
Her first experience with musicals.
My sister put on a movie for her last week....and her life hasn't been the same since.
That movie was Annie.

Now, as soon as Kaden's eyes open in the morning....she grabs the movie and insists on watching it. That continues all day long. She stands in front of the tv and sings and dances along to it. Well...as much as a 3yr old can sing along. You know....she sings every fourth or fifth word...really loud. The funniest part is she marches around and says,"ask any one of his fleas!" If you don't know what that means...then shame on you. Everyone should know the songs from Annie!

After Katy asked her to do something the other day Kaden said,"yes Miss Hannigan!"

I love it!!!!

Here's a couple pf pictures I took the other day of her getting jiggy wit it.









2 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

What a sight ... especially with the boots.

Sterling Dawn said...

what a funny child.

i love the boots. there is a book in my store about a girl just like her.