Friday, September 04, 2009

horse and cat

by teresa

Basketball with the boys.
Chris won two games of horse...Ben won a short game of cat.
The way he is gloating you would think it was the NBA finals.

Jackie, George and Ben just left for a bike ride.
Chris, Nick and I are lazing.
Watching Reba and eating ritz and fudge.

I am actually not dreading the return home tomorrow.
Lots to do before school on Tuesday.
A few more school supplies and bookbag check.
*I am giddy just thinking about getting back to my normal schedule*
My days are MINE. A clean house and dinner menus. Shopping done without kids in tow and all beds made by 9:00am.
A perfect world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel the same way. Yes sleeping in is out, but late nites with kids are also out!! Love school supply time. Fun to use the crisp new folders etc...Brenda

Watkins said...

We have been back in school for 2 weeks now. I miss going back to school after Labor Day but at least we have a long weekend to look forward to. Enjoyed reading about your vacation! Love, Mel

Jackie Barham said...

I must confess, I'm not as excited about returning to work as you are to returning to your school days schedule. Love my job and am truly grateful for it, but, love vacation WITH YOU GUYS more.

Karen said...

Well I'm sure glad your back, Jackie. Not that I minded filling in for you. You made it easy.