Friday, July 27, 2012

cannonball!

Beautiful day, today.  The sun is shining and I lost one more pound. 
Got up early to sit outside The White Rabbit, to be first in line for their yearly dollar sale.  All clothes in stock were $1.00, to make room for their fall and winter consignments.  I bought over sixty outfits for Sophia, Kaden and Maya.  Even picked up a couple things for Kristian and Shalee.  You just can't pass up a dress, tags still on, from Nordstrom, for $1.00.  Actually, more than half of my purchases still had the tags on.  I totaled up the pricetags and they came to over $750.00 and I only paide $71.00.  Great savings.
The afternoon was fun.  Katy and Morgan came over with the kids, fourteen of them, to swim and eat lunch by the pool.  I made homemade strawberry froyo and the kids scarfed it quick, before it puddled in our 99 degree temps.
I wish I would have taken a picture of all those kids in the pool.  It was a sight.

No comments: