Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things heard in the Green house

Chris and Scott were in the pool for hours playing with their torpedo.
 Wait...that doesn't sound right.

 I'm so glad you told me about asparagus making your pee smell.
 I thought I was seriously ill for the past few days.

 I can't save him from drowning...but if he chokes on something, I'm your man.

 Don't think bad of me, but the first thing that popped in my mind when Shorty was choking was, "I'm so glad I didn't buy more dog food this week."

 The pool makes you frisky.

 Is this real food (referring to soy burgers)?
 No, it's a hologram.

 Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just said that! I wish I could put that on the blog!
 Go ahead...I don't care.
 (sorry folks...I just can't do it)

 I found a website that teaches you how to like scotch.

 You broke it again, like you did on our honeymoon. (not what you think)

 What kind of husband wants his wife to sleep in the other room?

 I just live listening to funeral music as I eat dinner.

No comments: