Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catching up at the Airport

By Chris

Lots of time in the airports today . . . which means I can fulfill blogin' momma's blog-from-the- road requirement. Some stuff:

- Sight seen in airport bathroom (and no, it has nothing to do with the freaky stuff the Senator was doing in an airport bathroom that's in the news now . . . yuck): In one stall is a propped open brief case, file folders out and papers scattered in full work mode. Now that's nasty. He'll be carrying those bathroom floor germs all over the place! I guess it's also the most extreme example of multi-tasking I've seen lately, though I have also heard people talking on phones in bathroom stalls . . . That's got to be great if you're on the other end . . . "Dude, did you just break one off?!?!?. Awweee man you ought to mute when you do THAT! ..." And, oh there is so much more I could do with that scenario , but not here in this space.

- This happened at the grocery store fix-it-yourself salad bar this week. Lady dropped the ranch dressing huge container causing a huge white volcanic-like explosion. It was in her hair, clothes, everywhere. I just knew I had been hit . . . but it only got me on the shoe. My whole shoe on one side actually. I found out it takes a lot of wiping to get dressing off leather. I bet Lauren would have licked it up or found a chicken nugget to swap it up with. Anyway, it made my shoe real shiny. In fact, right now, as I look at my feet, the afflicted one is still more shiny than the other. I need to buff that one to match now. I wonder if they have any dressing in here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! Wonder if women do that stuff in airport restrooms?
Thanks for the laugh. Ben says I'm laughing too loud.

Zephra said...

yes we do, and not just at the airport.

Anonymous said...

Eeewwwww!