Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's all about me!

by teresa


Mary tagged me earlier in the week.
I am supposed to list ten things I like about myself.
This is very hard. We all can name things we would like to change about ourselves in no time. But things we like....takes a little thinking.


hmmmm...


I'm still thinking.


Okay...here it goes.


1. I am a positive person. I see the positive in most things...I talk about the positive in most things. Why dwell of the imperfect? Our pastor preached on PRAISING and not POUTING ...last Sunday. That's my philosophy for life. Praise don't pout!


2. My love of reading. Books are a mind clearer...a stress reliever...a tool to bring you and your children closer....a brain booster. I didn't like to read until about five years ago. What a waste of my first thirty one years. And boy would I have done better in school without feeling forced to read and learn...instead of taking pleasure in it.


3. The way all kids are naturally drawn to me. Like I have a mommy radar that I emit....that makes children comfortable climbing in my lap...quiets their tears...and puts smiles on their faces. I do really love kids!


4. My little nose. It's my Nanny Dyer's nose. I think it's perfect.


5. I am a happy person and I want everyone happy. I don't like people mad at each other...I definitely can't handle people fighting. Can't we all just get along? That's how I feel. If there is a conflict...let's fix it. Hug it out people. I will do anything to make that happen.


6. I do not gossip. Don't like to hear it....will not repeat it.


7. I am very forgiving. No matter what you say or do to me....it's forgotten or ignored. And there is no harboring feelings...or keeping things bottled up....it's seriously forgotten for all times!

8.

9.

10.

I can't think of anything else. It's already taken me two days to think of this many.

If you are reading this...post one thing you like about yourself in my comments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all those things about you, too. Your nose is so cute. Another thing I like about you is you're a very giving person. . . your time, your love, your commitment, your prayers.

I can't think of one thing about you that I don't love.

Anonymous said...

How about these for 8, 9, and 10?

- You are very spiritual.
- You are active. Definitely not a lazy person.
- You are an excellent mommy. You stay involved in your childrens' lives and you protect them like a Momma Bear.
- You have a fun sense of humor.
- You are a dedicated wife.
- And you are a great friend!

Okay, so I added an 11 and 12 on there, too! Have a great weekend!

Watkins said...

You are a great prayer warrior and encourager! Wish I could be mentored by you too. I need to renew my mind every day as per the Bible and your preacher!

Sterling Dawn said...

you are so creative!!! that's is an amazing gift that few people are given. true creativity...that means you have a bangin' imagination!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. How blessed am I?

It's all true. And her mom got it right. Giving and serving. She taught that to me: how wonderful it is to give and serve unconditionally. Teresa never asks if someone deserves to be given to or served. She just does. As a matter of existence. To whomever God puts in her path. Period. No questions asked.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and such a great friend Teresa!

I am sorry i have been gone so much!

This Fall baby
you and me!