Saturday, August 18, 2007

on top of spagetti...all covered with cheese. I lost my poor meatball...when somebody sneezed.

by teresa

Kristian came over tonight for a movie night to watch High School Musical with Ben.
We also allowed her to stay late to see the new Hannah Montana that aired following the movie.
Before we knew it...it was 10:50pm. I drove her home and hung out at Katy's for about 15 minutes. When I pulled up in our driveway I noticed mom and dad's front door open and all the lights on. This is very weird...cause they are usually in bed around 9:30pm. I went over and peeked in the front door. They were sitting there (at 11:30pm) watching tv and eating spaghetti. Spaghetti? At 11:30pm?
I don't know why...but this struck me as so funny.
But not funny enough not to have some myself when my mom offered.
Now it's midnight...and I'm up feeling all full and bloated.
That could also have something to do with the pie and ice cream we had during our movie night.
Spaghetti Head Art Print

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived on Hazel Avenue ... we miss all the fun. I woke up at 12:53am to find George on the phone with Verizon trying to get my new laptop running ... but no spaghetti.

Anonymous said...

heyyyy

I am taking some time to leave comments to all my favorite people!

I can't believe summer is over and i didnt make it up there!

I suck.

lol

Soon though....soon.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

i tagged you

Anonymous said...

I was eating at 11:30 p.m. because I had not eaten any dinner yet and I was getting hungry. . .well, not a nutritious dinner anyway. . . I stopped and got your Dad a take-out seafood dinner from Shoneys and I'll bet you can guess what I got...

Jackie, I would have shared some of my spaghetti with you and George if you came by.

Anonymous said...

Spaghetti's my favorite! Next time give me a call and I'll pop on over for a bite!

Watkins said...

Jamie said what a funny picture!