Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Actual comments and questions in the Green home this week...

by teresa

If we went to Hooters they would fire everyone and hire only her!

That was so good you can join the Globetrotters. Well, at least the FartTrotters.

Somebody get some water, cause the boy's on fire!

Mom, do you ever have an estrogen overload?

Finally....I got to see a vagina.

All we are doing for the rest of the year in gym is talking about reproduction, erections and menstruation....and all I want to do is play basketball! Stupid Family Life!

I ate the whopper and I got crazy glue on my tongue.

It felt just like a lizard in my mouth.

Four imodium down and it still keeps coming stronger than ever.

Your son is swirling his weiner around in the back door window.

The dog slept on your folded clean clothes. That's ok...it was only your sisters pile.

Why did you watch all the According to Jim's on the dvr without me? That's just wrong!

It touched your boob? No, it touched my heart....my boobs are down here now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was quite a week at the Green's.

Sheri said...

Nice Blog. Please tell me it wasn't a man, but a boy who said, "Finally, I got to see a vagaina."

Anonymous said...

Wow! You (I mean we) have an R-rated family.