Sunday, June 22, 2008

I look like a racoon

by teresa

Finally Sunday morning has come.
What a busy week, out everyday with soccer camp and friends over in the pool afterward.
I was diligent with the sunscreen for the kids, but forgot myself.
As I sat there enjoying the games, judging whose cannonball splashed the most and caught up on my reading, my sunglasses were creating an attractive raccoon mask on my face.

I have a question that needs answering.
If two people can't get along for more than five minutes(bickering, pinching, tongues sticking out,etc.) and they get in trouble constantly for doing these things to each other, why do they not stay far away from each other? Wouldn't that be the smart thing to do? But nooooo, not my boys. They are practically on top on each other 24hrs a day. We have 4 bedrooms, an office, living room, 5 tvs, 3 computers, an outdoor kids play paradise and they will choose the exact same cushion of the couch to sit.
Help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because they actually love each other and their bickering is their way of showing affection.

Anonymous said...

"You're a dork" accompanied by a punch is actually a term on endearment.

Anonymous said...

You should have posted a picture of your raccoon face.