Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm signing Ben up for track...his jumping form is perfect

by teresa

I survived field day (although I did take a four hour nap when I got home).
It was hot, but I had so much fun that I didn't even care.
Watching Ben, Kristian and Kai have fun with their friends was why I am a stay-at-home mom.
To be a part of all the fun memories of childhood. I am privileged to sit at the window of their lives, watching, laughing, enjoying, treasuring. I pray they don't shut the window anytime soon. Nick is 13 and his window is still wide open for us to look in.





@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I like the picture of Ben and his teacher. She was wonderful (every teacher in his school is wonderful) and I know he will miss her when he moves to another building in September. Do you see what face painting he picked? A dog....of course!
I love his "jump the creek" picture. He has won this game every year, being able to jump the farthest of all the children. Every year....but this one. A new kid named Jujuan took the title. Ben lost with dignity and grace (and then cried in the car). hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are so blessed to be a SAHM. I'm surprised that anyone could beat Ben. That new kids must really be good. Tell Ben there's always next year.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful you get to be a SAHM ... and that you share you experiences with us on the blog.