Saturday, June 14, 2008

questions and comments heard in the Green house this week....

by teresa


Is it wrong to poop with the neighbors paper?

Have you ever smelled Commander Van's farts??!!!?

I am so awesome!

The foot cream worked so well it got rid of my crotch rot too.

Their favorite part of the day was throwing rocks at Goliath's face.

Go in there and write 75 times I will not be mean.

How *sob* many *sob* times *sob*?

SEVENTY FIVE!

What *sob* do you *sob* want me *sob* to write *sob* again?

I WILL NOT BE MEAN!

WAAAAAAA! I *sob* didn't *sob* do *sob* anything!!!!!!

You kicked and hit your brother.....so get to writing.

WAAAAA! You love him mooooore. I always kneeeeew it!!!!!!!

*silence* (fifteen minutes passes)

Are you almost done writing your sentences?

What did you want me to write again?

DO IT NOW!!!!

*silence* (ten minutes pass)

I am done....here it is.

What!? All this says is "I want a new dad."

Isn't that what I was supposed to write?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 It depends on which neighbor.
#2 No. But I have a feeling we should feel sorry for Eileen.

christincherie said...

No, feel sorry for the entire Williams family....I think he "loosens up" when the whole family gets together. haha