Monday, June 09, 2008

heat

by teresa

It's still hot.
Over 100 degrees.
Blah.

This is a fun week for the kids.
Today was a fieldtrip for Ben and tomorrow is field day (in the 100 degree weather).
The kids never complain about the heat, but the adults whine constantly...don't we?
It's also Ben's big class party.
I volunteered to be the water lady.
I will go back and forth from the cafeteria (to fill my cooler) to all the outside stations making sure everyone gets enough ice water.
I take lots of pictures.
Nick has his party Thursday. When they are older all you have to do is send in money to order pizza and stuff. I like that, no hassle for me.

Try and guess these puzzles:
I'll do the first...
If you get stumped on one ask me the answer in the comments.

26 L of the A :26 letters of the alphabet
7 D of the W
7 W of the W
12 S of the Z
66 B of the B
52 C in a P (W J)
13 S in the U S F
18 H on a G C
39 B of the O T
5 T on a F
90 D in a R A
3 B M (S H T R)
32 is the T in D F at which W F
3 W on a T
100 C in a D
11 P in a F (S) T
12 M in a Y
8 T on an O
29 D in F in a L Y
27 B in the N T
365 D in a Y
13 L in a B D
52 W in a Y
9 L of a C
60 M in an H
23 P of C in the H B
64 S on a C B
15 M on a D M C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all but seven answers before I had to resort to GOOGLE. That was fun.

Fold My Laundry Please said...

I have two words for you. Sixty-one degrees! The weather here lately has been DELIGHTFUL! Jealous much? Don't worry, I'll send cool thoughts your way. They should arrive sometime in late September or early October!