Tuesday, June 03, 2008

by teresa

Saturday was so awesome.
I can't BELIEVE Chris has not blogged about it yet.
It was Kai's last baseball game. Remember Chris had been practicing with him at the batting cage. Pitch after pitch after pitch for almost two weeks.
Well it payed off in the last game big time.
The kid was up to bat four times....with four hits and four runs scored.
And not just any runs....but the game winning run scored in an extra inning with two outs in the game they were playing to see who moved into second place.
We literally jumped (and screamed) for joy when he crossed home plate.
He was even given the game ball for his big role in the game win.
We are all so proud of him and can't wait for fall ball to begin!
I have a couple of videos from Saturday. Unfortunately not the game winning score (I was snapping pictures instead of recording). I realized two things once I watched them.

1. Kai needs blinders on when running because he watches where his hit went instead of putting on the speed.

2. I am loud and annoying. Sorry.

Video one.

Video two.

Video three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the most exciting game ever. I got so nervous each time Kai was up at bat because I wanted him to do good so he wouldn't end the season feeling bad about striking out. I never imagined that he would be the one that made the winning run! Thanks so much, Chris, for working with him. It meant alot to Kai and all of us as well.