Thursday, June 19, 2008

Don't touch the pizza!!

by teresa

Sissy came in the other night (or should I say morning since it was after midnight).
She brought home some left over pizza, and get this, she left it in the fridge to save for her lunch the next day.

Is she nuts?

Pizza...in our fridge...and you expect it to be there when you wake up at NOON the next day.

HA!

HA HA!









@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I love how she thought sharpie marker would deter a hungry family member.
Nick was the culprit....and when we questioned him about the offense he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't notice any writing....all I saw was the pizza box and the rest is a blur."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha. That's a good one Nick.

Fold My Laundry Please said...

I need your help! I'm trying to start what could be a rather large project. Come check out my blog to read about my very exciting idea for a bloggers video. And don't forget to drag your friends and readers into it, too. Kicking and screaming if you have to. This will only turn out great if lots of people get involved! You know you wanna do it!