Monday, November 17, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

Can I have a baby brother?

Mom, please don't come to my school for lunch.

I got into a fight at school today.

Can I have a hamster?

You spelled spelling wrong on your notebook.

Mom, will you come to my school for lunch?

Let's go to the beach!

It's 50 degrees!

That's okay...I won't get my head wet.

Wow....I hadn't noticed how much of your hair is gray.

Wow...I hadn't notice how much of your hair is gone.

I like it when you wear your tight shirt.

Have you seen our daughter this week?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! It was a funny week at your house. I particularly like the hair ones. Did someone really get into a fight at school?

Anonymous said...

When you see your daughter tell her HI.