Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It is not appropriate to give your grandmother a nipple twister!

by teresa

My husband thought it would be funny to teach his nephew about nipple twisters.
It was during the summer months, when Kai was running around in a bathing suit 24/7.
Chris would grab his moobs (man/boobs) and give 'em a twist.
Kai would squeal and laugh and try to pounce on Chris and return the favor.
This went on all summer (much to the dismay of the women folk who don't get this humor).
It was all in good fun....until yesterday.
When Kai snuck up behind my mother.....wrapped his arms around her chest....and .....well...you know.
Apparently nanny is not to keen on this gesture of affection from her grandson.
She screamed, slapped at him and sent him to his room.
Kai, confused and a little taken aback by her not so happy response, went running to his room crying.
When Chris gets home from Raleigh tonight I think he owes poor Kai a friendly talking to, so this kind of thing will never happen again (especially when he starts dating!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Karen was sweet about it...but OW that hurts!!

Sterling Dawn said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! that is an amazing story. if i ever have kids, it will be solely for having something interesting to talk about on my blog.

and yes...i have the 1st book in the series. you can most definitely borrow it!!

Jackie Barham said...

HAHAHAHA! Sorry Karen, but, it is pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't very nice. I smacked his hiney so hard it stung my hand. Then I told him to NEVER, EVER, EVER do that to ANY GIRL or he would be in BIG trouble!!!