Friday, November 21, 2008

“Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers”

by teresa

It is snowing outside right now.
EEeeeeeEEeeeee!
What is it about snow that turns you into a 10yr old all over again.
I was even excited about the prospect of a snow day....then I snapped out of it and realized that meant the kids would be home with me all day. On cleaning day no less.
So I bundled them up and dropped them off...hopefully there is school today or they will get pretty cold standing out in front of the building.
Just kidding.

I made the yummiest muffins last night. Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. I got the recipe from bread & honey . They were so good...I am totally addicted to that website. I have been a baking maniac since I found it. Last night, as I was closing down the computer and heading to bed, I noticed my sister was online. I IM'ed her to see why she was up so late (almost midnight) and the first thing she asked was if I had anymore muffins left. So we met on the back porch and enjoyed a midnight snack. It's so cool having your family so close.

I'm off to clean the house, shower and head to Ben's school to take care of a bully that has been picking on Kristian. I will not return until I have made him cry. (you guys know I am kidding, right?)

3 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

If a bully is picking on one of our kids you SHOULD make him or her cry! Just kidding too. I'm sure you will handle the situation with you usual grace.

Sterling Dawn said...

teresa, i blame you entirely for my day today. i have been stuck in the kitchen baking a pumpkin pie and i'm just starting a white christmas pie. all thanks to YOU introducing me to bread and honey. AHHHH. i have to make those chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. or maybe i'll adapt it into a bread of some kind. mmm. i hate it. i am addicted. but i love you cause YUUUMMMM!!!!

and i'm even taking pictures of my creations. what is wrong with me?

Gidget said...

Make sure to post the pics. on your blog. This weekend I'm going to make those "from scratch" biscuits with some egg and cheese inside. mmmmmm I LOVE that website!