Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

C-onstantly makes me laugh.

H-as big, strong hands that make me feel safe and loved when pulling me tight for a hug.

R-emembers the words to most rap songs from the 80's.

I-s never too busy to play with his kids (or nieces and nephews) whenever the mood strikes them.

S-tarts everyday with prayer.

I am a lucky woman. God took two young, immature, foolish teenagers and together (with Him) we are older (much), wiser, closer and more in love than that night 22 years ago when you asked your cousin to ask me if I liked you.
Thank you Jesus for my Chris.
My best friend.
My parenting tag-team partner.
My love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I'm so glad God made you for Chris and us.

Anonymous said...

What you wrote is better than any anniversary card I've ever seen. I am so thankful not only that God joined you and Chris together but that He has placed him in all of our lives as well. Happy Anniversary!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful post.