Friday, May 08, 2009

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

I think Pooh peed on me. I was sitting on a conference call and all of a sudden I caught a whiff of hamster urine.

He came down on it when we were playing basketball and cracked the screen.

Did my son just ask me "what the hell am I thinking"?

Me and momma are gonna drop you guys off and go out on a date.

Don't try to rush me up to bed so you can read.

You think you're so special...don't ya?

I declare a drama free PTA next year. PTA moms can get a bit scary if you don't watch out. CAT FIGHTS!

Don't shush me. Nobody shushes me....ever.

When did I get old?
Yesterday.

What is that smell?
There was a wiping issue...but it's a cleaned out now.

I just want to kill one of the baby birds....okay?

I wish I had some playdough.
I have this need to squish something.

My toes look like french fries.
My toes look like vienna sausages.

When is the last time you saw your daughter?
Ummmm....Monday maybe.
Do you think she moved out and we just weren't informed?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your household makes me laugh.