Saturday, February 03, 2007

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.

by teresa
We got something very exciting in the mail today.
Lauren's Old Dominion University ACCEPTANCE LETTER.
She is working today...so I called her during her break and told her.
She sounded thrilled.
I am so happy (I may have even teared up a little).
I'm sure the tears will come again when I write the check out for first semester.

The basketball games were super today.
The kids made lots of shots, steals and rebounds.
We couldn't have been more thrilled.
Nick's team trounced (I actually felt bad for the other team) their opponents 35 to 15.
He was flying high after his teamsback to back win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I keep saying this, but I AM SO PROUD OF MY GRANDKIDS. Lauren, you are such a good girl. Work really hard and you will be able to accomplish anything you go for.

Lisa said...

Congrats to Lauren!
How exciting!

Blessings to my VA friend.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lauren! I bet if you make the ODU basketball cheerleading squad, your dad will make a special effort to come see you every home game...