Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Ben's party....and I'll cry if I want to.

by teresa

The party went great.

Pizza, Bingo, basketball shooting contest, Pictionary, presents, cupcakes, hot potato, movie, campfire/marshmallow roasting/sing-a-long, night time hide and go seek, guitar hero

I only had to vacuum once during it(can you say...popcorn fight...in my living room?)

Lauren helped alot(she ran Simon says, the campfire sing-a-long and took pictures)

Chris hid in the bedroom.

I am exhausted and going to bed.

I will post details and more photos tomorrow when I regain my strength.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I went over, it looked like the kids were having so much fun. You really can put on a party!!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Great pic!

Watkins said...

The party sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work! You are an awesome mom! You deserve to rest!

Musings of a Housewife said...

That's a great picture!