Monday, October 29, 2007

by teresa

Last night Chris and I noticed that all Lauren's car windows were rolled down.
How strange.
We called over to mom's to ask her why.
Here's how our conversation went.





















Me: Lauren...why are your windows rolled down?

Her: Uhhh....I threw up in there.

Me: WHAT?!!??

Her: Well actually...me AND Christina threw up in there.

Me: Your so weird. What happened?

Her: *laughing hysterically* Well, after church Christina and I went to lunch with some people...after lunch we were driving to Hunter's house and Christina sneezed. Snot came out of her nose and it made me puke. Then she saw me puke...and it made her puke. So we just kept puking.

Me: Grooosssss!!!!! You are so sick!!! Did you clean it up(this is a reasonable question for this girl)?

Her: When we got to Hunter's we borrowed their shopvac and cleaned up the car. We sprayed lots of fabreeze and rolled the windows down to air it out. That's why the windows are rolled down.

As gross as this is...I still don't think it's as funny as when she peed while driving (in Chris' car) because her friend made her laugh too hard. Then to "clean" it up she poured her drink on it. The next day Chris sat in the mess on the way to work. Funny stuff!

I really can't talk. When Chris and I were teenagers he was teaching me to drive a stick shift. I got so mixed up...and the car was jerking and lurching. I laughed so hard I peed my pants(in his car). He must have really liked me to keep me around after that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross! I need to quit reading this blog at 5:30am

Zephra said...

That was the best laugh I have had all day. thanks even though the visual on that made me almost puke.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think anything could gross Lauren out.

Sterling Dawn said...

hahaha!!! that is wonderful! i heard her and christina talking about puking when they got to josh's house on sunday. i didn't know what they were talking about and didn't want to ask. now i wish i did. lol.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy halloween!