Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Don't judge any man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins

by teresa

What an exciting night.
Both Nick and Ben had games. Unfortunately they were at the same time...in different locations. So the family split up and supported each kid.
Nick's team won 3 to 1...and Ben and Kristian's team won 7 to 0.
Nick had 3 saves as goalie...and Kristian and Ben each scored goals.
Tonight Kai's team plays...and if it is anything like the last game (they won 8 to 1) it should be fun. The Daddy is coming to have dinner with mom and then attend the game. Chris is out of town...so Keith (ex-bro in law) will be taking over as coach for the evening.




















I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday and used my bday giftcards. I came home with 16 new books. One of which I already had. Darn! I will be returning it today. I was there close to 2 hours browsing. I kept changing my mind and putting things back. Ask me if I remembered to get the church book club book....go ahead. NOPE! I forgot. Now I have to run out sometime before next weekend and find it. I got to thinking it is pretty ironic...that in the middle of being gossip central...our Oct. club read is called 30 days to taming your tongue.

So...anybody have any interesting facts on the Sioux Indians? Nick has a project due the end of the week...and he has just started. He is so frustrating. It's not that he put it off ...it's that he keeps changing his mind about what to do. First he was going to make a collage on poster board then he was planning to build a teepee(he's all..hey mom...could you go out and buy me some teepee fabric?)...then he wanted to smoke some buffalo (like I could pick some up easily at FoodLion). Now he wants to make a photo/fact album. He will need to spend the entire night completing this. He already has all the info and photos to put in the album...we just have to buy supplies later today.
Sioux Warrior




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I don't live closer to you. I have boxes of Indian arrowheads I found all over the place when I was a kid (and an adult). I'd be glad to get a few to him for his project. They're just incredible. Good luck, Nick.