Tuesday, October 16, 2007

oooohh....I'm telling!

by teresa


My nephew Kai is a mess.
They should make a sitcom of his life.
"Leave it to Kai" *like Leave it to Beaver*
I could create an entire blog of the bizarre and knucklehead things he does each day.
Like kicking a man in the head who was standing by the bleachers we were sitting on, or yelling "hey big momma!"...to the heavy set cashier at the 7-11 or peeing in the yard in front of company. It's endless.


Yesterday...in his frustration over the neighbors telling him to keep it down(the kid is constantly screaming, yelling, whooping and growling loudly) he got embarrassed......and threw a rock through the window.


Oh no!


He got in big trouble by Katy.....and you don't want to be in big trouble by Katy.


Later in the evening, mom picked up Katy's kids to drive over to Kristian's game. She said Kai got in the car all droopy faced. He said, "Nanny....I had a bad day!" Then he proceeded to explain to her what happened. She gave him a lecture on being good...and making Jesus happy with our decisions...and obeying mommy....and controlling his temper. He sorrowfully agreed.

After a minute of silence he spoke up.
"Nanny?"
"Yes honey?"
"You got a hundred bucks I can borrow?"


This cracked me up!
Apparently Katy had explained to him that it would cost a hundred dollars to fix the neighbors window.

The whole time mom was thoughtfully lecturing him and it looked as if he was remorseful......he was working up the nerve to bum a hundred off his granny.

4 comments:

Zephra said...

Man do his parents have their hands full.

Anonymous said...

He never mentioned the word "borrow." I think he wanted me to give it to him.

Anonymous said...

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard all day! Hes smarter than you think. Scott

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of some of the things my son does. I am hoping he will grow out of it a lot sooner than his daddy did. Wait! I don't think daddy did grow out of it. HELP!!! :)