Sunday, October 21, 2007

by teresa

We are about to close mom's pool.
Dad's brother Timmy, Nick and Josh are going to do the deed.
Chris is in DC today so will not be able to help.
Dad would always complain each fall that he had to do it by himself. But that was only cause he would sneak and do it while we we at church or something.
He knew no one could ever do it right "his way"...so it was best to let him do it alone .....and then give him accolades afterward.
It's so warm here..we could still swim in it.
But with fall here....my trees are shedding around the pool, in the pool and everywhere else. *sorry dad*


This picture reminds me of my daddy. He would rake all the leaves (every last one) from his yard....and then dump them over my fence. He would say," They came from your tree...I was just putting them back!"
We are wanting to take down the six foot privacy fence in between our yards so it will be easier for Nick (our newly appointed handyman and groundskeeper) to access Dad's garage and mom's yard work.
We will need to have a wedding for KiKi (ruler of mom's yard) and Shorty (ruler of our yard). So they can cohabitat...without living in sin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Dad is happy with the job we did closing the pool. I'm sure he was glad that Timmy was in charge because so that the job was done right. I can't wait to take the tall fence down and put up the lower one. That should look really nice and Kiki and Shorty will be able to talk to each other better.

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the dogs.
I imagine Jimmy is pleased the boys pitched in to close the pool.