Thursday, October 25, 2007

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.

by teresa

Why are my children not perfect like yours?

What is your secret?
Time outs?
Restriction?
Sedatives(for you and them)?
Cattle prods?
Shock therapy?
Lobotomy?

I'm losing it over here people!

Most of the time my kids have pity on me and only act bad one at a time.
You know....if one is being horrible...the other two are angels.

But not this week.
This week all three are pushing me to the limit.
Heck....they have pushed me so far past "my limit"...that the light from "my limit" will take a billion years to reach the Earth.

Give me a break! And I'm not talking about a kitkat bar!

I like things neat. Neat and tidy. And not just physical things. Emotional things too. Everyone needs to be happy, sweet and confident. When they are the opposite (angry, disrespectful and anxious) it throws my whole world off kilter.

I'll take the purple straight jacket in an XL please.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and them, Teresa.

Sterling Dawn said...

when that song started playing, i about fell off my chair. you are a brave woman, having 3 kids.

Zephra said...

I think you know my kids are far from perfect. Personally I like the straight jacket idea.

Anonymous said...

You can find these straight jackets @
www.monkeydungeon.com

Anonymous said...

Good words.