Tuesday, March 18, 2008

by teresa

My grandfather called me on my cell yesterday.

Here's our conversation....

Hello.
Teresa?
Yes.
This is your UNCLE JOHNNY.
Huh? Uncle?
Yes...uncle Johnny.
Your my grandfather...not my uncle.
Oh yeah.
Well....I just looked at my phone and it said calling Teresa.
That means your calling me.
Well I don't want to call you. Did you call me?
No...you called me. You must have sat something on your phone and it called by itself.
But I don't want to call you.
ok.
*click*
Hung up on me.
We need to work on his phone etiquette.



I took Ben for his tuxedo fitting yesterday.
He looked so cute. I wish I had brought my camera.



We got our soccer schedules last night and our first game is on Saturday.
For all who want to know:
March 22nd
Indian River Community Center
12:15



I am taking the jerseys to have names put on them today. I was promised by the shirt guy I would have them back by Friday night. I hope he doesn't flub it up or I'll have to buy a pack of fruit of the loom undershirts and a sharpie maker to create my own team attire.



I am back at the church today for day two of "pickup your eggs or I will eat them".
The majority have been picked up...so we were able to take down 95% of our production setup.
I (and the whole eggy team) are super glad to be finished.
It will take us the next 50 weeks to recover.














3 comments:

Fold My Laundry Please said...

sharpies come in all sorts of cool colors now. if need be, have the team show up a half hour early to personalize their own jerzees! it could be fun!

By the way...lovin' the hair net!

Anonymous said...

That was a really funny phone conversation. We really DO need to work on The Daddy's phone etiquette. And teach him to use the phone, too. Someone else needs to do that, though, because I'm still learning that myself.

C. said...

Yum. Those look DIVINE!!!!