Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He finally came(refer to post below).
Apparently he had been calling me all morning trying to stop by.
The phone in my room was off the hook.
My bad.

It was bad news.
I am holy.
And not the good kind of holy (although I strive to be...can't you tell?).
The bad kind of holy.
I have a hole in the tub of my washer.
A big hole that pours water all over my carpet.
A big hole caused by something slipping threw the holes and grinding against the rubber liner until it punctured it.
I blame Nick.
Why?
Cause it couldn't be my fault...that's why.
And Nick is the one who stuffs his pockets with the most garbage each day.
GRRRRRR!
They are going to have to take it to the shop, take it apart and replace the tub thingy.
This may take days.
rAzzLe frAzzLe!
That's the way us sweet (holy) christian girls express our displeasure without having to be a dirty mouth swearer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your washing machine. You can keep using mine, but make sure to check Nick's pockets first.

Kathy Bates (Annie Wilkes) didn't use swear words either. Remember cokadoodie?

Anonymous said...

You can use my washing machine too.

Sterling Dawn said...

it's amazing the things that happen to you. you just can't make this stuff up. haha.

one day they'll write a movie about your family.