Monday, March 31, 2008

by teresa

Mom's doing good.
Still not home but doing really good.

We are all reeling from some devastating news we received yesterday.
A very close family and church friend had unexpected loss.
Her daughter in law. A young (late 20's) wife and mother of three precious little ones (7 and under) passed away.
Pray for comfort for her family and all those who knew her.

I just can't get it out of my head.
You never know when you will be leaving this Earth.
Young, old.

Get right with God, tell your family you love them, let your light(Jesus) shine to everyone and in everything you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart is really heavy for Denny, the kids, Taryn's parents and sisters and for Alma her family. I know God is in control and will provide comfort and everything else they need, but I also feel their loss so keenly and know they will be going through a very long and difficult time of mourning.