Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dogs and Kids

By Chris

Dog Update: The shoe has been found. And, apparently, I owe KiKi the dog an apology. Sure, it's confirmed she moves my shoes around. But, I doubt she put it in Nick's camping gear. Where it was found. It was the big event of the morning. Both boys stormed into my shower to show it to me. I guess I'll have to get her a bone or something for the false accusation.

Nick found the shoe because I am making him clean up the garage and yard. I ordered Ben to do the same to the upstairs of the house. They were bugging each other and me real bad before this. Teresa is off . . . somewhere . . . she told me where but I'm fuzzy on the details. And, two bored brothers are a recipe for disaster. They will worry each other and any adult around to death. But, it's amazing how they can disappear and get along when you start throwing out chore lists. "Dad I'm bored . .. He it me . . . Stop putting your stinky socks on me . . . Let's go to Target . . . Shutup, your breathe stinks . . . Go clean the garage . . . silence....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It still could have been Kiki. If she can carry around a tennis racket, she could put a shoe in with the camping gear. But I'm sure she would enjoy a bone - especially if it's one you meant for Shorty.