Monday, May 14, 2007

Big Momma

By Chris

Cousin Kai is a trip. He can turn on this crazy personality where he looses all inhibitions, screams, dances, talks in a funny voice and says anything that comes to his mind . . . instantly. Once, I took him to a football game and he decided it would be neat to hang his feet off the bleachers and kick the heads of the adults standing below. Stuff like that. So, Saturday I take him and Ben to 7-11. A big woman rings us up. I mean a really big, tough lookin' lady . . . someone who you know her kids and grandkids, etc. don't give any mess to. Kai looks at her and says in his crazy voice "BIG MOMMA!!!" She says nothing, and neither do I. Just swipe the card and go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was you with Kai at the 7-11 instead of me. I don't know what I would have done. Probably laughed, which would have been worse. Do you think BIG MOMMA heard or understood what he said???