Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm a Blaker girl!

by teresa

My song choice today is for my hubby.
Miss you :0)
By the way dear...I forgot...but I did take some of your clothes to the cleaners on Monday. So for the hour it took you to pack this morning because you couldn't find your new pants....soooreee.

It's beautiful here today.

High 70's, sunny, breezy.

Hello spring...glad to see you. Please stay awhile.

I did a workout at home this morning (thanks to FitTv's AllStarWorkout), read a little, went to the library (I have 5 books on a waiting list) and did one load of laundry.

Tonight's dinner at church is a fundraiser for Lauren's Guatemala mission trip. She's already raised over $500 of the $1400 goal. We hope tonight brings her a bit closer. She took tonight off so we could all go and help cook and set up. Should be a fun night.

I will make sure to tape American Idol just in case we get home a little late.

My prediction?

Jordin is going home.

Don't get all bent out of shape.
I love Jordin!
I love all three!
But if all three contestants had a new album release this week.....I would buy Blake's.
They are all super talented...but he is a TRUE STAR.
Great voice...look...moves...performer.
He's unique....and I believe that's what going to take him to the finals.

Maybe I'm wrong....we shall see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be right about Blake. He is very talented and seems to be a natural performer. I think all three are pretty equal but there are none that I'm really passionate about winning.

Anonymous said...

That song had my little girl tapping her toes and bee-bopping her little tushy like a toddler possessed! Maybe it's dance fever she's singing about!

Karen said...

Finally! Someone who agrees with me about AI!!