Thursday, May 31, 2007

Did somebody say ...POOLS OPEN? Yippee....no more baths till Sept!

by teresa

Chris and I played tennis tonight while Katy took the kids in mom's pool (Nick was at a skating party). It was the first pool playtime of the year. When we came home we found three kids with blue lips and huge smiles. What is it about kids that makes them not bothered by the frigid temps. of a pool?
Where as I won't put a toe in till the pool temp is at least 80 degrees.
Kids have that "canonball off the diving board" attitude about everything in life. I miss that now that I'm a boring old grownup.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

putting a sticky-note on my forehead that reads "remember to pack bathing suits!"

heehee

Anonymous said...

80???? It has to be 90 degrees before I will get in.

Zephra said...

80 degrees? It has to be over 86 for me.

Anonymous said...

We've been in the water a ton lately but it's been well over 90 outside for a few weeks now.