Monday, May 21, 2007

what some people will do for a funnel cake

by teresa

I had the worst leg cramps last night.
I should be in better shape than this people.
We all (except Chris) went to the Jubilee yesterday after church.
Parking was non-existent...so we ended up forever and a day away from the grounds. Lauren was ready to leave by the time we got there.
Ben and his friend walked us from ride to ride to ride. I think we were there for about four hours.
Katy looked like she was about to burst out little Mya right there (even though she has two months left).
Did I mention it was hawt? Very hot! And we all wore stupid jeans...which is not a good idea on a hot day when your going to be walking around for four hours. The kids didn't complain one time. They had a blast. And isn't that what it's all for anyway? The precious children? Nope! It's all for the funnel cake. God's little piece of heaven on Earth.

Click on picture to see all the Jubilation fun fullscreen!

6 comments:

Zephra said...

Funnel cake? You are killin me. I love and miss funnel cake.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm...funnel cake!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I mowed the front lawn yesterday with a push-mower and thought.I.was.going.to.die.

I have been walking on my treadmill every day! Man am I out of shape!

Lainey-Paney said...

yummmmmmmmmmmm!
Funnel cake.

that makes me think of Cafe Du Monde beignets....mmmmmmmmmmm!

:)

Watkins said...

Funnel cake is the best!
We have walked so much in the past week; we wake up with leg cramps. Sigh! Today I was the PE teacher. We went to the YMCA today and swam and then I sat in the hot tub. I deserve it!

Sterling Dawn said...

hi! we got to our meeting point and they had changed plans. we were on the CBS morning show this morning. so tomorrow, we'll be on the today show. so confusing..haha!!! see you sunday!