Saturday, May 19, 2007

by teresa

Thanks for all the high fives for Lauren.
She read them and loved it.
For the record....he has enjoyed two days of bus bliss since Lauren stepped in to handle the situation.
Today Nick will be going on a camping trip with the inlaws somewhere near Williamsburg. Tents, canoes, the whole nine yards. He is beyond excited...and he deserves to have a "Nick" weekend.
Ben will be having his bff spend the night while the house is brother free.
He is thrilled about this. I think he has plans on using his brothers psp while he's gone. Shhhh...don't tell.
Yesterday was a real treat. Ben's class had their last fieldtrip of the year. They went to the zoo and the park for a picnic. I had signed up to meet them there...but Chris surprised him by acompanying me. Ben's face lit up when he saw the both of us there. Chris got introduced to his teachers and friends. Finally Chris will be able to put faces to the names....as Ben raves about his school friends constantly. He is such a friendly guy!
Last night we went to the mall for dinner and shopping. I needed to spend my giftcard the kids got me for mother's day...and the boys had allowance saved up. They came home with model cars and nerf stuff and I came home with these. I love 'em!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Nick is enjoying himself with George. Did Jackie go too? Ben looks like he had alot of fun at the zoo. I "heart" your shoes. Do you remember your Pac Man vans?

Gidget said...

Oh yes! My PacMan vans were totally rad!

I also had some with purple and pink hearts.

I guess I am regressing back to Jr. High school huh?