Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Too much food

by teresa

We had a fun time yesterday with the family over.
Too much food though.
Always too much food.
I think I gained four pounds over the four day weekend.
Straight to the Y for me this morning....and every morning this week.

Katy got all settled in her new place...and her kids are so happy to be close by.
With only two and a half weeks left of school....we will all be pitching in to take them to their old school every morning to finish out the year with their classes.

Not much planned for this week. I think Chris is in town all week. I will go to the Y each morning...and then drag the family with me each night. Also want to start back with the tennis. Played a little over the weekend...and I got the spark back in me.

Kristian's softball season starts this Saturday....so we will set up camp (chairs, umbrella, cooler full of ice and drinks) at the field. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures.

No comments: