Thursday, January 17, 2008

About me

by teresa

Melissa tagged me a week ago...and I'm just getting around to doing it. Sorry Mel!

Enjoy.

What is your occupation? volunteer extraordinaire, wife, mom.


What color are your socks right now? Black, white and red argyle (I love crazy socks)


What are you listening to right now? nothing....it's completely silent in the house. *sigh*


What was the last thing you ate? peanuts


Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. The hubby taught me when we were 16. I peed my pants in his car I was laughing so hard. How embarassing.


If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange. It's not my favorite color...but I feel like it's the color that best represents me. Bright, fun, pumpkin-ish.


Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Katy


How old are you today? 37


Favorite drink? crystal lite orange passion



What is your favorite sport to watch? Anything my kids are playing.



Have you ever dyed your hair? I tried to dye my hair blond as a teenager. It turned green!



Favorite reality TV show? American Idol!!!!!!


What was the last movie you watched? Transformers. It was actually ok.



Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving... duh...food


What do you do to vent anger? clean the house



What was your favorite toy as a child? anything barbie



What is your favorite, fall or spring? FALL



Hugs or kisses? kisses



Cherries or blueberries? blueberries. Baked inside fluffy, hot muffins dripping in butter.



Favorite dessert? Krispey Kreme donuts!!!


When was the last time you cried? Today...when I went to see my father's grave marker. It finally came in and I hadn't been there since the funeral.


What is on the floor of your closet? rubbermaid full of summer things


What did you do last night? went to a class at the Y with my sister


Favorite smells? Vanilla


What inspires you? a great book



What are you afraid of? mice



Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese...with bacon!



Favorite breed of dog? I would say my shorty dog...but I'm ticked at him right now for puking on the carpet.


How many years at your current job? I quit work and began the SAHM thing 13 years ago.


Favorite day of the week? Saturday! Sleep in!!


How many states have you lived in? one....just Virginia. How boring is that?


Celebrity crush? I don't have a crush...but I do like to watch anything Johnny Depp is in.


Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope


Who’s your favorite NFL team? Steelers Although I did pretend to love the Dolphins when I was in 5th grade (bought a t-shirt and NFL pencils) to get noticed by a boy who was nuts for the Dolphins.


Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Nope. But I still stand right where the phone charger is...as if I can't move around. What a dork!


10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow!!!! Not that we ever get any around here.


If you are reading this...consider yourself tagged.


Let me know if you do it so I can check out your answers.

2 comments:

Watkins said...

Teresa, It is a rainy day so I spent time on the blog answering questions. Now I'm going to attempt to catch up on boxtops and then read a good book by Karen Kingsbury. Love, Mel

Anonymous said...

hey
I did it