Wednesday, January 09, 2008

by teresa

Wow....I feel great!
Exercising has given me renewed energy and renewed spunk.
Our family has been working out together too. Each night we all go to the Y. Even Katy and Mom joined this week.
Which means I have been getting two workouts a day (with grandaddy in the mornings and the family at night).
Aleve is my friend.

Nick is home sick today (migraine) so I had to miss MOPS this morning. I am so bummed. It's become my very favorite thing to do. I love those ladies....and it really leaves me feeling fulfilled, refreshed and heartened when we have a day of chatting and prayer together.
Oh well...there's always the next meeting.

It's warm here again.
Yesterday in the 70's , today in the high 60's.
I broke out my capri's again.
Good heavens do I love my capri's!
Khaki, jean, brown, black....I have 'em all.
For a shorty like me..capri's (hemming be GONE!) were a blessing.
And face it...nothing says cool and cute like a little ashy ankle action.

2 comments:

Sterling Dawn said...

gotta love ashy ankles.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I joined. Now I just have to go. I'm trying to figure out what the best time would be for me? Morning before work? Right after work? In the evening? Or like you - morning and night.