Wednesday, January 02, 2008

by teresa

The kids went back to school today!
Yippee!
Chris is still off...so I didn't get my house back completely...but with the boys gone at least there was no incessant bickering all day long.

Just as expected Ben was horrible this morning.
I should have never let them sleep in so late over the break.
He wept (yes wept...I should have taped it) when I woke him.
*sob* *sob* "I will be alseep at my desk....how can you do this to me?" *sob *sob*
Drama queen!

Chris and Nick just left for the ODU game. Ben stayed home with me so he could rest. I am going to make him go to bed at 7:00pm. Maybe getting 11 hours of sleep will be enough for a pleasant morning.

Before I go I wanted to give you some words of wisdom I have learned the past week.

Ratty granny panties + thigh chub + shopping (walking non-stop for hours) = a lovely rug burned rash on you inner thighs.
Not cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My oldest is horrible to wake up...and yes,she will cry. Drives me nuts! LOL

christincherie said...

Don't worry, the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale should be coming up soon! You can get some anti-chaffing underoos ;o)

kristi said...

See, that is why I don't do shopping! Well usually an hour or so but that's it!