Monday, January 21, 2008

by teresa

I am feeling a little overwhelmed these days.
Too much to do...too little time to do it.



As you can tell from my lack of posting...the blog has taken a back seat (as well as the laundry) to other commitments.



I hope to keep my head above water (and clean underwear on my family) until the tidal wave of to-do's levels off.



Readathon update:
Ben has reached 770 minutes.
If he keeps up this pace...by the 30th deadline he will have easily reached his 2,000 minute goal.
Go Ben!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture. It should be in a magazine or something. I miss your blog posts. Don't over-do it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ben!!

Sterling Dawn said...

does he need more things to read? let me know...he can borrow my 'dark is rising' series!!! :)

Zephra said...

Try not to get too buried.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't pledge by the minute. Great job Ben!!!