Wednesday, January 30, 2008

by teresa

After propping myself up in the bed last night while Ben was reading a book to me(he insists I keep my eyes on him...and if I close my eyes he will yell out questions about the last sentence he read to make sure I'm not asleep)...my whole body was cramped and achy.

I begged for reading time to be over.
So Ben offered to massage my neck, back, arms and legs to make me feel better....so we could continue to the next chapter of Bunnicula.
I obliged him....cause massages around here are few and far between, and I wasn't about to pass up this gift.

He was really getting into it. Poking, karate chopping, squeezing. It was great. As he elbowed the back of my knee...my leg shot up and kicked him in the head. He giggled and did this over and over...and I kept kicking him and kicking him. I'm pretty sure there are no reflex points back there...like there are on the front of the knee. But I sure was enjoying kicking him in the head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA you're funny.

I'll have Ben read to me, if he gives me a massage.

Anonymous said...

For serious!
Where do I sign the kids up for that training?

hee hee