Monday, January 14, 2008

Back at It

By Chris

After a week easing back into things at the office it's hit-the-road time again. And, time to get Bloggin Momma browny points for blogging while away. I only managed about four hours sleep last night because I got my clock all out of whack on vaction. I knew I had to get up at 4 to catch that plane, but my body was not cooperating. Even after a Sunday evening trip to the Y. To top it off, the dog kept waking me up to go outside (something he's never done). He had a "tummy ache.". That's what Teresa calls it when anyone has the outwardly evident type of stomach issues. The other typical words for it are too yucky for her to say. You know ... It goes something like this "Ben's been in the bathroom a long time. He must have a tummy ache."

The plane's here to take me home. See you in a little bit baby!

2 comments:

Gidget said...

I love you sweetie!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

haha. that tummy ache thing she says is sooo true.:)