Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa



If you don't use speaker phone, the cellphone will give your head too much manippleation.

My teacher asked,"who in this class is crazy?" and I raised my hand.

The girl in front of me in the lunch line passed out, maybe she was trying to get out of eating that nasty pizza?

They put me in merp for an hour. What the heck is merp?

If it rains on Saturday, I am getting me a poncho and sitting my butt out there anyway.

She put the outfit I forbid her to wear on UNDER the outfit I had picked out. She came out all lumpy and smiling a little too big. I knew something was up right away.

I knew I had to do something, when getting undressed I noticed a big stain on my shirt that I hadn't seen all day because my roll was blocking my view.

Who hid the lunch bags on top of the hutch where I couldn't find them?

My head hurts where you hit me with your shoe.

I have old lady feet.

Your momma was crazy for a whole year, and I still loved her.

I repeat...do NOT touch the school supplies! If I even see one eraser missing, I'm cracking skulls. And not just a pink rectangle eraser....even the unauthorized removal of a tiny pencil top eraser will cause you to have to watch your back.


Oh no mom...I forgot to put on my armor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The armor of God - Never leave home without it!